Thursday, March 5, 2015

1st Time 1st Post

ok.... I'm going to write a web site but I dnt knw what I should write

Sherlock Holmes okiw mm-mm !

I should write about Sherlock Holmes
because Sherlock Holmes is My HEro


what language should i Use ? Thts a Problem big big Problem

English or Sinhala
English or Sinhala
............................
............................???????????????????????/

well I will write post in සිංහල & English
thats the final decision

bye guys c u on my 1st story

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I always wanted to be a great writer, like Victor Hugo who wrote "Les Miserable", or like Roman Roland who wrote "John Christopher". They have influenced millions of people through their books. I also wanted to be a great psychologist, like William James or Sigmund Freud, who could read people’s mind. Of course, I am nowhere close to these people, yet. I am just someone who does some teaching, and some writing. But my dream is still alive.